10.30.2011

We like the beard.

Vintage Sky Blue Pendleton Woodsman Sweater, In Store Now.
Vintage Autumn Hobo Sweater, In Store Now.
Vintage JC Penney Grandpa Cardi, In Store Now.
I would like to announce the launch of  our mens' line with these first three pieces, modeled by my handsome friend John!

There are about a dozen more stunning pieces, including a tweed jacket, mahogany leather coat, and Aztec sweater. Not yet, not yet... they will be unveiled once I publish the look book!


I had a friend say John looked like he just walked out of the woods. Yes, dear, that's why it's so good.


I like rugged clothes. Clothes that have journeyed with you and know who you are. Old cotton shirts. Wool socks. Vintage 'jumpers.'

Do you lovelies buy for your handsome men, or do they like to shop? What do you like to see them in?


1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog! Great photos.

    http://iammeggy.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Love and kudos.