10.17.2011

The Good Geometry Collection.




Black and white. Red. Mustard yellow. Chiffon. Color blocking and body con. Excellent ways to start off the fall season... six weeks ago. Still beautiful pieces, anyway. You can view the entire lookbook here. Coming soon to the store!

Let me just say, I learned a LOT from this little endeavor. Being a perfectionist, I have developed my sense of humor into a survival tool. I present this half-seriously, wishing it was a wee bit more professional. But as far as the concept, styling, and one-woman execution goes, I must take my hat off to myself. Overall: satisfied.

If any of you know of reasonable web hosting with a functioning slideshow, I would be overjoyed to hear. More than overjoyed. I will fist pump until I pass out. I have looked into doing Big Cartel with a third-party Theme Fiend web theme, but I desperately need the easy Etsy traffic! I am a total idiot when it comes to code, and don't want to take the time, or have the time, to learn it. But it would be so nice to have a central hub for all my networks to link up to besides the blog... Something clean, minimalist, and professional where I can showcase the culture, aesthetic, and photography of Tandem.

Well, darlings, here's to Monday.


5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I like! My favorite part is the skirts in this, gorgeous. And I really like the pops of color with all the black. I wanted to do Big Cartel too (as you know!) but yes, Etsy traffic is just awesome. I wish we could customize our own stores more but I have to say that the new relevancy strategy is what made me go back to Etsy. Also, a tip for your lookbook, have you ever heard of issuu.com? You can make online magazines to post wherever and it's super easy! I made one a while back: http://issuu.com/samwishlinski/docs/may_lookbook Let me know if you're interested and I'll tell you kinda how to do it. I can't wait to see the result of the past weekend's photoshoot! I'm going to check out your twitter now (:

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have awesome style! Love your blog and your signature at the end of every post is adorable :) Just started following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your yellow eye-shadows!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You. Are. Gorgeous! Simply! Or not so simply. Anyhow, a big bookmark on your blog for my computer <3 makes me want to do a fashion illustration of you!
    xo
    Www.jessicaraesommer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had the time to breathe let alone sit down for some one-on-one Courtney time! So sorry for the delayed comments on all your posts, but get ready to read a lot of them :) You look absolutely STUNNING! Love the pop of eye shadow and your gorgeous new items!! That red belt is stunning and I know won't be in the store for long!

    ReplyDelete

Love and kudos.