10.15.2011

Announcement: Live on Twitter!

Whew.

I cannot believe my eyes are still open. This day has been so exhausting and so rewarding. Equinox 2011 is now entering post-production phase, and will be shared in just a few days! For REAL this time! I cannot wait to share the amazing details about the team, the vision, and the authentic goods!

I truly had a dream team: a beautiful model to rock my menswear; a superb and perceptive stylist who truly outdid herself; and an amazingly talented sister to wield the camera. I cannot believe these incredible people gave me an entire Saturday. It will be interesting to see how this team, and my organizing efforts, change as I take on more complex projects. I may have to scout out new members. :)

And now, an announcement: Tandem is now live on Twitter! And believe you me, ladies and gentleman, it is quite easy to get carried away when you have 3G. I am finally wrapping my head around the concept of social networking. Each network targets a different kind of interaction. My challenge is to learn which will help me fulfill my goals. I must say, Twitter has been exciting for me. It feels like victory every time I 'tweet.' Plus, part of the essence of Tandem for me is fast-paced reality. Constant growth. Humor. Twitter lets you share all these things real-time, when you are excited about them, with no lapse between the ecstasy of the thing and the sharing of it. Yes, yes... fist pump. (I fist pumped too much today... a mental one will have to suffice.)

Hopefully by mid-week I will be on Lookbook.nu as well as Facebook! This is revolutionary for someone who has never had an internet presence. I guess its more in my nature to be a stalker or a snooper.

Well, darlings. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments lately! It is so encouraging. And it makes me very happy. :)

Love and kudos,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and kudos.