10.19.2011

Superwoman.

Vintage Planetary Power Belt, In Store Now.



Vintage 70s Slinky Snake Belt, In Store Now.




Vintage Electric Superwoman Belt, In Store Now.


 I'm not usually attracted to accessories, but these belts make me very happy. I'm getting a distinct Michael Jackson/superwoman vibe. Thrilling. (Pun intended.)  The textures on each of these are fabulous: bright purple felt and beaded gold braid, rouched red, and slinky snake. I could not stop photographing the snake belt! It is AMAZING!

What do you guys feel is "on trend" right now? Wide belts or skinny belts? I feel like the simple Snake Belt works with the midi-skirt craze. It's functional and versatile, and doesn't clash with all the warm autumn tones swirling around this time of year.

There are a lot of creative ways to wear a belt.  The red Planetary Power Belt is so unique because of its STRETTTTCH. You could wrap it two times at least around your waist, or wear it low.

Welllll.

Equinox 2011 is still in post-production phase. It was, all things considered, a smash hit, thanks to the sacrifice of my amazing three-member team. I. Cannot. Wait. To. Publish. It. Is it really strange that I'm already story boarding winter's project? I'm considering trying to pull off a little film look book in early December. Since I have time to burn. (What does that feel like?)


4 comments:

  1. I think skinny belts are in right now.. though I still wear wide belts :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These belts are stunning! Thanks for your lovely comments! You're a real sweetheart!! I had a peak at your shop again and I must say you've added some very lovely pieces! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these belts!!!! The planetary power belt is my absolute favorite. It's so rich in color and texture... the perfect vintage accessory.

    ReplyDelete

Love and kudos.