9.21.2011

Rain, Rain, Please Stay.

It is raining outside; and the air is cool in this room. I am very tired, and sipping a deliciously rich cup of Traditional Medicinals tea to ward off a coming cold. Despite my long lists, I really only want to stare at the illustration I am making and hold my warm, hand-crafted mug. Hmm... and the beautiful garment rack my sweet father expertly stabilized for me, bursting with the coming autumn collection for Tandem, is completely distracting. So, here's a few delectable bits of reality to close a long day:




For cold prevention, I so far have... green tea, rooibos tea, antioxidants, Emergen-C Immune Booster, lemon/ginger/echinacea, Vitamin C, zinc, b-vitamins, Vitamin D, chicken broth, liquid, fruits and vegetables... and sleep. Oh yes; and my Gypsy Cold Care tea I splurged on earlier at the grocery store. If anyone has anything to add to this list (including, 'watching movies all day...') I would love to hear.

Kudos.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Courtney!
    These are some lovely pictures!

    Just to let you know my giveaway is up and running:
    Win the Vintage Dress of Your Choice! (open to everyone)
    http://papermoonsandmacarons.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway-in-springtime.html

    x Aliya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever seen the late 1990's show Northern Exposure? Your life reminds me so much of that show (which is my favorite of all time). I think part of the reason I love your blog so much is that it has so many climate-based components that mine lack - crisp cold weather, gorgeous vintage sweaters, warm teas... it brings me such joy to read about things like that! What a romantic life you have!

    So excited to see the new Tandem collection! As for being sick, I usually go with chicken soup and Alfred Hitchcock movies (strange combination, but it always works for me). xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Love and kudos.