9.26.2011

iPhone 4.

 


 Well, darlings... my birthday happened yesterday. The way my family spoiled me, you would have thought it was going to be my last (maybe they know something I don't...) My dad owns a floor installation company, and after purchasing the iPhone a couple years ago, it revolutionized the way he managed his business and his time. He sees the potential of this little venture, and was very excited to get it for me. And after two days of playing with it, I am more than happy to pay for the monthly data plan!

After the new site is up, expect a ridiculous amount of social media updates! Tandem Northwest is going REAL TIME with 3G, ladies and gentlemen! (Sheesh. Why don't I have a photo of me doing a fist pump? Tomorrow, tomorrow.)

This excitement brings to mind a stellar, ghetto Apple sweatshirt my best friend thrifted. It was charcoal grey with "Apple" written on the front, each letter a different color. She ended up giving it to her brother. Seeing him in it gives us both intense happiness.

I am very excited to do a birthday post... I had a pretty excellent weekend, and even got my vehicle back from the shop. My youngest siblings washed it with me today in the rain and earned a Dairy Queen date. (A six and three dollar limit, respectively. Haha.)

I am so ready to quit posting updates and begin producing art. And watch a good film.

So: here's to the next two weeks. Here's to the rain.

Here's to shooting the Equinox 2011 collection on October 8th.



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Courtney! I am going to say with certainty that I am older than you, so here is my advice - don't work too hard! :) I think I'm one of the last people on the PLANET to not have an iPhone. Jorge looks at me like I'm crazy. You must let me know if it's as good as everyone says it is. It's been raining a lot here in Miami as well, which is a welcome change from the grueling heat. Currently drinking hazelnut coffee out of my ceramic mug. Woot! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god it is so pretty!!! I want one too!!!
    swing by my blog for a $100 shopbop giveaway!!!
    xoxo
    Catita
    http://catindreamland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Love and kudos.