8.17.2011

I really shouldn't have. Autumn 2011 Sneak Peek.

I shouldn't have. But I did.

Gorgeous Ralph Lauren Boyfriend Blazer, constructed from certified Pure New Wool.  

The Velvet Tee... soon to be listed!
This blazer is part of the new Autumn collection I'm gathering slated for release in early September. The collection will be the first for Tandem Northwest, combining handmade, up-cycled, and vintage, with a focus on rich, Northwest colors; unique and adventurous textiles; tailored silhouettes; and feminine details.

I'm working right now on some gorgeous new packaging, as well as launching a new website dedicated to Tandem Northwest. Hopefully in a couple weeks everything will be ready to share! I've just started a clearance section over at the shop: 20 items for 20 dollars or less! There are some great deals... snap them up! 



2 comments:

Love and kudos.