8.10.2011

Esprit knapsack.

Esprit knapsack. In store now!
I'm feelin' trousers, knee-high socks, kitten heels, and an oversized sweater...
I flipped a switch when I found this old Esprit knapsack. Goes beautifully with my favorite vintage volumes...

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein unabridged and musty. Flips my universe upside down. 

The Eternal Quest is the story of one young man's journey away from and back to the Christian faith, and while quaint in its 1950s convention, is nevertheless relevant, relatable, and gripping. 

The Encyclopedia volume is for the letter I. I rescued it from the free bin at my local library. The green volume is an archaic guide to floral arrangement 'in color.' Waiting to be gifted with a fresh bouquet.
Have you ever seen anything so beautiful? What a brand.

My other major Esprit find was a red denim grunge bra  which sold out from the shop right away. I also owned a favorite purple hoodless sweatshirt that said Esprit when I was little. At the time, I thought it said "Eh-spirit," and was very disenchanted when my mother informed me otherwise. Eh-spirit was much more inspiring, and called to mind glorious scenes from the Dreamworks movie "Spirit." My pronunciation is still off. I say pajamas like "paj-AH-mas." I pronounce neither as "n-I-ther" instead of  "n-EEH-ther." Perhaps my European friends can offer me some confirmation that I am correct... 

Kudos.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and kudos.