8.18.2011

Cobalt Blue.

Lovely new scarf. Makes me so happy!

 Cobalt blue. Can't get enough. Whenever I find this color. Gosh. When I look at it... it makes me thirsty but at the same time I feel like I'm drinking water. It makes me want to paint, and it makes me want to never paint again. It makes me want to draw. And it makes me hate these hands that just can't. It makes me want to look and look until I overdose. And combust.

What's more beautiful? The weave is soft and supple.
 As if that wasn't enough, I finally found a pair of shoes. For months I've been wearing my KSWISS hiking boots (FABULOUS), which my Gram has an identical pair of. Now, the rubber sole is pulling away from the leather upper after such intense use! What I love about hiking boots is you feel like you are wearing shoes. (As opposed to just wearing shoes. I digress.) It changes the way you walk and carry yourself. I don't know if anything can measure up to my KSWISS loves, but these are wonderful and much needed nonetheless.

Finally... shoes. At some point, I should post a picture of my tragic looking Tom Cordones. They have holes in them. These shoes are leather and suede, made by Bass, lace tight for my skinny feet... and cost $3.80.



1 comment:

  1. Courtney, you are so incredibly sweet for leaving such a heart-felt comment on my blog about the new collection - you have such a unique style! Whimsical, fun, adorable! Can't wait to see your next post. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Love and kudos.