11.03.2011

Pixie.


Vintage Velvet Pixie Crop Top, In Store Now
Vintage Navy Velvet Vest, Coming soon!
Vintage Elegant Drape Tee, In Store Now.
I don't know about you lovelies, but I have a thing for velvet. I just like it. I think it's pretty. I love the little embroidered flowers on this vest, and the cropped length. I have to sew a button back on before I can list it. *sigh*

I am now on lookbook, so if you're feelin' it you can hype this look here.

Speaking of which, be ready to be hit any day now with our late Autumn lookbook. I'm dying to get the thing published. Man alive!! You guys are going to love it. It's turning out beautifully, and includes some lovely pieces for transitioning into the holiday season. :)

What do you guys think about velvet? Is your weather getting colder? It feels like winter here. My wool hood (which I've yet to blog about!) is saving my life.


3 comments:

  1. love the tee SO cute. :)



    www.shevahh.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! they are very beautiful! Love your outfit as well! great that you are on lookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been lusting over everything velvet atm!
    pants, shorts, shirts and my sister just got me some velvet docs!

    loving the deets on that vest!

    x

    www.devious-studios.blogspot.com
    @deviousstudios

    ReplyDelete

Love and kudos.