11.12.2011

Keep a Lookout, Lass.

Vintage Gloria Sachs blouse, In Store Now.
Vintage Polka Dot Midi Skirt, In Store Now.


This shoot turned out even better than I envisioned. Love and kudos to my photographer-sister! I can be the worst backseat driver when it comes to photography, and I really had to focus on not micro-managing her during this shoot. My trust is well placed. She's fantastic.

I happened to find this polka dot midi and blouse on the same day, and randomly decided to pair them. They have interesting chemistry. But it works. Both are now available in the shop. Instead of the usual two-week turnover cycle, it has only been five days since I found them! Sometimes when I'm excited about a concept I just have to act on it.

This Gloria Sachs blouse is simply incredible. The color is so vibrant. The gorgeous vintage flower brooch is a gift with purchase for whomever nabs the blouse! Tip: never pin, just slip through a button hole. :) 

What has been your favorite autumn color this season?




7 comments:

  1. Love the skirt!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is beautiful! And I love the orange blouse :)

    Ivory xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the orange blouse because of the transparency.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very vintage outfit indeed. Looks good.
    btw got the camera back. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love everything about this outfit!! Those shoes are amazing!! You have a knack for putting great outfits together!

    x Aliya
    www.papermoonsandmacarons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Favorite autumn color? Burnt orange - much like the gorgeous blouse you're wearing! Your sister did an amazing job! Love the location with this outfit - it almost feels like a still from a period piece in a way. Amazing as usual :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Love and kudos.