7.09.2011

Revamping.

Having a cold the past couple of days has provided an excellent (and rare) opportunity to do some serious shop upkeep and tweaking. I've been wanting to seriously renovate the shop's culture and aesthetic to allow for a broader purpose, so running across these old gems was the perfect catalyst.

I could not be happier with the emerging concept, and am awash (dripping wet?) with sketches and ideas for a fall collection of handmade, vintage, and up-cycled pieces... with perhaps a monstrous project such as... well, I won't give it away. Yet.

Enjoy, lovelies.



It's worth mentioning the coat photographed is a beautiful, heavy duty military one I initially got to paintball in. Now, a few years later... I STILL own it. (And it hasn't taken any fire.)

And the real jewel of the spread:
Brother on left, Friend on right.
I am desperately in love with this boy. 
I should add, for his sake, he only stuck his fingers in his nose when I asked him to do something 'funny and interesting'...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and kudos.