7.16.2011

Spanish Roses, Swarthy Sky & watermelon




This particular day, I woke up to pouring rain... in the middle of July. Work in the berry fields was cancelled, so I enjoyed coffee in the morning with my Gram and then went to my beautiful friend Emily's to help prep for her wedding. 

Swarthy grey sky sets me immediately at ease, and was in fact so refreshing that I cozied up with a lovely shawl I found on one of my thrifting adventures. I feel instinctually the jaw-dropping illustration is one of 'spanish roses.' So, for the sake of conformity, I figured I should play the 'what I wore' game at least once ...
Spanish Rose Shawl || thrifted
Ripped Generic Black Longsleeve || adopted
Brown Belt || Steve Madden, gifted
Black Jeans || upcycled
Old Lady Black Shoes || thrifted
Pink Lipstick || Aerie by American Eagle 'kiss stick'
Now, for  a few pre-wedding tidbits...



Altogether, a marvelous day.
Kudos...
   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and kudos.