2.25.2012

Yeah, I remember that.


This is a post I've been wanting to do for awhile. Basically, if you one word could describe a certain short period of my life, it would be 'hat.' That sounds materialistic and doesn't make sense. Well, it actually is more real than the existence of physical hat, but I have to let the photos suffice for themselves.

The first and last hats are mine. Were mine. And actually, these photos are 'me in reality' minus the hat these days.

This sweater was abducted from the most beautiful person I know, who stole it from her older brother, who is a psycho genius and another beautiful person, who was given it by his older brother, who is a another beautiful person. I work out to the music of the pscyho genius every morning. *insert facial expression here*

There are all available in the shop here. I'm having pricing problems because of, to speak economically, the subjective nature of value. (My psyche won't let go) Soooo if you're thinking about one shoot me a convo and we can talk.

Keep your eyes open over the next two weeks. Exciting stuff is brewing.


P.S. Stay cool guys.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and kudos.