2.18.2012

Frigid.



Top: Vintage blouse, sent to a friend in Texas, with love <3
Skirt: Vintage, thrifted, gorgeous (I have BIG plans for transformation!)
Boots: Mine. And don't I strut. *fist pump*

Hey guys. It's been awhile. But I guess I'm back... until I decide that I'm not. Meh.

I've been thrift-crazy lately. 

If something is twenty five cents, I just know it is a 'potential' work of genius. Basically, I haul home 50 bajillion potential works of genius, and, well, that's not as smart as it sounds. Really.

Recent obsession: Vinyl. A lot of vinyl. Beautiful vinyl. But... I don't have a record player. 
So I'm not sure how that makes sense. 

I have actually a lot to post about over the coming weeks. Amazing finds, amazing people, and p-p-p-p-project-t-t-s. Including a line of handmade/up-cycled crop tops, which I am SO stoked about.

So leave a comment and I'll track you down. Oh yeah, and I'm on Facebook, which is mystifying.



5 comments:

  1. Uh, thanks for the shirt. I wear it when it's not over 65. You need to put vinyls on your walls, unless they're jackets then throw them out. ;)
    Lots of love,
    Vics

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog! your style is lovely! following

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your compulsion for vinyl makes me laugh! My boyfriend picked up some obscure 80's album today and as we were getting into the car said "I can't wait to go back and find these guys on Youtube," because we don't have a record player either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt! I am truly in love it!! This is such a beautiful outfit; Yay! for great thrifting finds! Sorry I haven't been round to visit for some time. Off to explore your blog now...

    If you have the time, I'd really appreciate it if you could pop by my blog where I'm hosting a $50 gift card giveaway for my little vintage etsy store:
    Hill Side Story
    Hill Side Story on FB

    xx Aliya

    ReplyDelete

Love and kudos.